Welcome to Third Grade at Diamond Path Elementary!
We are excited to work with your child during this school year.
There are many goals we have for each student. Some of these goals include:
- Becoming a stronger reader and writer.
- Building number sense with a focus on addition, subtraction, place value, multiplication, and division.
- Developing as a world citizen who is responsible, independent, respectful, and caring.
- Learning more about the world around us through science and social studies
- 9:10 -9:25 Morning Routine
- 9:25-9:40 Morning Meeting
- 9:40-10:40 Readers' Workshop
- 10:40-11:10 Writers' Workshop
- 11:20-12:10 Specialists
- 12:10-12:40 Writers' Workshop (continued)
- 12:40-1:05 Recess
- 1:10-1:35 Lunch
- 1:40-2:55 Math Workshop
- 2:55-3:30 Word Study
- 3:30-3:40 Clean Up - Pack Up
- 3:40 Dismissal
Teacher Office Hours:
- Mrs. Cates: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Mrs. Grace: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Mrs. Mueller: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Mrs. Sidla: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Mrs. Sisterman: 1:30-3:00
- Mrs. Stark: 9:00am-12:00pm